every rider should have this on their blog
4yo (tries zucchini): “It doesn’t taste like fruit. It doesn’t taste like vegetables. It doesn’t taste good - but it’s not bad!”
Maybe if I sleep for long enough the disasters that were headlines in the world of “Clara” will be forgotten.
Missing your sweet face so much already Dory. No other golden is ever gonna compare. Your family and I miss you soo much. So thankful you weren’t in pain for too long and that you spent your last day with grandma and all the kiddos that gladly gave you their hot dogs and watermelon. Wish I could have said goodbye but thankfully you are already with our buddy Riley. You are missed sweet girl 😘 🐶
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?”"